Solid gaming-grade optical mouse with customizable RGB lighting
The HyperX Pulsefire Core™ delivers the essentials for gamers looking for a solid, comfortable, wired RGB gaming mouse. The Pixart 3327 optical sensor gives players precise, smooth tracking with no hardware acceleration, and has native DPI settings up to 6200 DPI. The ergonomically-designed Pulsefire Core has textured side grips for a comfortable, no-slip grip, and its symmetrical shape is suitable for both palm and claw grip. It features high-quality switches with crisp tactile feedback rated for up to 20 million clicks. Customize lighting, DPI settings, and macros for 7 programmable buttons with HyperX NGENUITY software and set your mouse up just the way you want it. The large skates on Pulsefire Core help deliver accurate aiming by giving you a smooth, controlled glide as you move the mouse.
Pixart 3327 optical sensor with native DPI up to 6,200
Comfortable symmetric design
Seven programmable buttons
Easy customization with HyperX NGENUITY software
Large mouse skates for smooth, controlled gliding
- Shape: Symmetrical
- Sensor: Pixart PAW3327
- Resolution: Up to 6,200 DPI
- DPI Presets: 800 / 1600 / 2400 / 3200 DPI
- Speed: 220 IPS
- Acceleration: 30G
- Buttons: 7
- Left / Right Button Durability: 20 million clicks
- Light Effects: 1 lighting zone and 4 brightness levels
- Onboard Memory: 1 profile
- Connection Type: USB 2.0
- Polling Rate: 1000Hz
- Length: 119.30mm
- Height: 41.30mm
- Width: 63.90mm
- Weight: 0.19lb
- Cable Type: Attached, Braided
- Cable Length (imperial) and type: 5.9ft | Attached, Braided
What’s Included in the Box
Mouse, Quick Start Guide
Shipping and Returns
- Free standard shipping on most orders.
- 30-day hassle-free product returns.
Per zone RGB lighting customizable with HyperX NGenuity software.